Monday, June 23, 2008

Why we are passionate about what we do! Part 1

I recently had a couple of my clients comment on how expensive design & printing usually are and how impressed they were with my prices and design quality! So, I thought you may want to know how you can save money and how this savings is part of our business philosophy.

First, a little background on how Concept Design Studios came to be...

The whole reason I started this business is because I saw the need for affordable design services for small businesses and small business start-ups.

I managed the sign department at my previous employer. From that experience I saw the many needs of small business owners. Our clients would have one person do their design, another make their signs, and yet another do their printing. Half the time, these clients didn't know how to get a hold of their original logos for us to use for their signs. Other times, they didn't want to ask their designer for the files because the designer would charge them an arm and a leg for the 10 minutes that it would take them to email the file over to us.

From this and many other of my experiences, I decided to and start Concept Design Studios. Our passion at Concept Design Studios is to make this whole process much simpler, easier and efficient! Why waste your time going to 3-5 different places when you can have all your design, signs & printing centralized in one place.

View our next posts to see more about how we can save you time and money and more about our business philosophy.

No comments: